History of Sportscars en miniature
Five decades, eight generations, one number: 911.There is no other car as legendary as the Porsche 911. Old-timer, new release or racing car legend; fans worldwide are fascinated.
The Porsche 911, an epitome of a German sports car, is a world-renowned import success and dream car. In this multi-faceted work, the 99 most important models of the legend are presented chronologically as miniatures in a 1/43rd scale, each with a picture and text page, in an informative, entertaining and surprising way: as Urban Outlaw, flat speedster, Germany's Next top model, as a wolf in sheep's clothing ... all put together by author Jörg Walz, collector since childhood in the book #99 x 911.
- All of the eight 911 generation in 99 models, among them the Porsche “Fledermaus” (prototype TS 901), Porsche 901/911 and the Porsche 911 Carrera S (Porsche 992)
- Handy Porsche compendium, in chronical order from 1962 to 2019
- Informative, historical and technical details to each and every model
- 131 colour and 72 black / white photos
- One page photo / one page text
- Miniatures set into real life perspective
- One of the most original presents for men and Porsche lovers