Cet ouvrage couvre la conception et le développement de ces voitures de sport à moteur central.
Porsche Boxster and Cayman follows the design and development
of this mid-engined sports car and coupe family, from their origins in
the company's concerted racing activities in the 1950s and 1960s, to the
drawing board, launch and systematic evolution through successive model
ranges from 1996 to 2016.
- Detailed profiles and evaluation of all Boxster and Cayman derivatives, including 986, 987, 981 and 718
- In-depth investigations into the construction, assembly and
specification of the various models, including entry-level, S, GTS and
- Interview with Porsche design chief Harm Lagaaij
- Road trips across Europe with Boxster and Cayman, including the
Bilster Berg race circuit, Tour Auto, and a back-to-back road test with a
- The special Limited Editions, such as the 550 Spyder 40th Anniversary model
- Tuned and competition versions, including an interview with Boxster racer Rebecca Jackson